I am always open to trying skin products to help with my dark spots. I have several products that I use in my skin regime including this one. I use it in the morning after I cleanse and before I apply my moisturizer. When I do my regime at night I use a different product. This product probably can be used twice a day, but since the instructions say use in the morning, I stick with that.
The company advertises:
- GET FAIRER, BRIGHTER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL SKIN – Mediderm’s Natural Skin Whitening Fading Cream, A+, utilizes well researched and clinically proven skin fading ingredients to solve skin pigmentation and skin discoloration problems. It uses special liposomal delivery system to deliver the active ingredients deep into the skin for a perfectly brighter, radiant and blemish free skin, without irritations and worries.
- FADES OUT DARK SPOTS, MELASMA, FRECKLES AND DISCOLORATIONS – Our unique and powerful dark spot corrector serum lotion, and skin bleach cream, can be used for all hyperpigmentation problems and age and liver spots caused by skin damage, acne scars, moles, blemishes or skin aging. Perfect for normal, oily and dry skin, for men and women, it lightens and get rids of blemishes on hands, arms, neck, legs, under eyes, lips or anywhere else, and fades it out, naturally and safely.
- PROVEN INGREDIENTS FOR A WHITER, LIGHTER AND MORE EVEN SKIN TONE – Our unique, propriety formula contains a complex of potent skin lightening and whitening actives that have proven effects for brighter skin and for reducing pigmentation such as LumiSkin (for liver spots and age spot), Arbutin, Alpha Arbutin (skin bleaching), Vitamin C, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate (skin whitening), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Halidrys Siliquosa, Aminoethylphosphonic Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Extract. Octadecenedioic Acid, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis (Burnet) Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Vitamin E + A and more.
- WHY IS MEDIDERM’S FADE CREAM THE BEST? – Unlike most smaller brands on Amazon, Mediderm is USA manufacturer with our own factory and GMP compliant facility. We are an international beauty company with over 16 years of experience, in formulating, manufacturing and selling beauty products. Our fade cream is unique, containing LumiSkin a new skin whitening complex that users reported – + 71% lightening of the skin, +65% more even complexion and 74% more radiant skin! We also use a special liposome delivery system to deliver active ingredients deeper and more effectively into the skin. That coupled with our unique complex of ingredients, make ours a premium blemish buster product that can not be compared.
- SAFE & NATURAL – PARABEN FREE & HYDROQUINONE FREE – We stand by the quality of ingredients, our manufacturing process and the safety of our products, so that you can get the best quality product, guaranteed! Stop looking for cheaper, inferior lighteners, concealers, treatments, serums, balms and sticks, and get used to the quality of a Mediderm product today!
I have been using this product for a few weeks and there is still a lot product left within the 1.7 oz jar. When applying I dip my finger in the cream and tap my finger to my forehead, chin, nose, and cheeks before rubbing in. I don’t haven’t experience any skin irritations and using my regime I have noticed my dark spots start to lighten. I am anxious to see how much my dark spots fade while incorporating all of my products in my regime. There will be an update post later once I have used the product some more and use the entire jar up. In case you are interested this product is available on Amazon and Mediderm’s website.