There are some many shampoos and conditioners on the market that you end up going through many trials and errors until you find that perfect combination. Sometimes you can find both in the same brand and other times you end up mixing and matching. Well I have to say that I have luckily found my perfect combination with Arvazallia Advanced Hair Color System. It comes in a neat box with shampoo, conditioner, and a rejuvenating mask. I alternate using the conditioner and the mask. since it acts as a conditioner as well. I use it when I deep condition. All of the products are infused with argan oil and macadamia oil, both are really good for your hair! It is sulfate-free and paraben-free and works on natural hair, wigs and extensions.
The company claims:
- The product has color locking technology which protects and extends life of hair color treatments.
- Repairs, strengthens, and restores hair from damage caused by color treatments.
- Instantly improves hair texture making it soft, silky, and easier to manage.
- Deep conditions and moisturizes hair giving it improved elasticity, volume, and added shine.
- Infused with Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, and Aloe Vera to nourish hair and promote hair growth.
- Sulfate-free and Paraden-free which is highly effective for natural hair, wigs, and extensions.
Ever since being introduced to this brand and their products, I don’t want to use anything else. For everyone who loves silky, smooth, super manageable hair, this is the product for you. Plus it leaves your hair smelling good not like fruit or flowers, but still good! I get so many compliments on my hair after using this products all I can do is smile; it’s like a best kept secret! This product is usually $110, but can be found for $40 on Amazon. Definitely worth the price!
What are your favorite shampoo/conditioner sets? What matters the most to you?